10/17/2012

Go Big Red: 20th High School Reunion

My BFF and I took Texas by storm last weekend for our aforementioned high school reunion.

We had an absolute fantastic time reconnecting with old friends and classmates as well as getting to know spouses and significant others. It was truly a special time.


My BFF and our date. Notice my mum!

Homecoming Mum: a Texas Tradition



The Reunion! With planned outfit and Kate Spade clutch--talking with my hands as usual. :)

Hotel Lobby



Homecoming!!


And of course: WHATABURGER!

Mums for homecoming and other special events are huge in the south, and I spent all day looking for a mum with no avail until I managed to score one at the last minute--thanks to a dear friend. I plan to make mums as decorative gifts and will post pictures when I do so. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment