9/27/2012

20/20

While my Duchess Elizabeth curls up on the couch, napping, no doubt dreaming of lofty world affairs, I am thinking of something a little less lofty but, nonetheless daunting: what to wear to my 20th high school reunion.

My BFF and I are heading to Dallas next month (look out, world!) to reconnect with our class of 1992. The event itself is casual, so I've pulled together a few things that are both casual and fun. (I hope!)



The look: tops--Express, jeans, J Brand, clutch: Kate Spade, shoes: Shoe Dazzle, earrings: House of Harlow, Ring: boutique in French Quarter, bracelets: House of Harlow, gift from my Beloved


Express and J Brand

 Kate Spade clutch

Shoe Dazzle and crazy ring

earrings: HOH bracelets: HOH, gift

Duchess: eying the shoes wondering if they come in her size

Oh, and one more fun thing...these bad boys are about to be mine! Oh yes, they will be mine! Will post more pics when I get them!

 
(courtesy of DeAnna Helmer)

xoxo,

Bran














No comments:

Post a Comment