4/17/2013

FITD Food:: Key West Edition

So, as promised, another Key West update: where to eat.

In many ways, I feel that this post is superfluous--as I did not have a bad meal--everything from the orange juice at Frenchie's to breakfast at the Banana Cafe was amazing.

Oh, given this Minnesota winter, I miss, miss Key West!!

Without further ado, my favorite eats:


1. and 2: The wonderous great goodness that is the Half Shell Oh, thank you, Half Shell, for my amazing oyster experience. Until you, I had never liked them nor appreciated them. Until you. Until I had to come back three more times for oysters. (P.S.: Thanks for the fabbest crabcake sandwich. Ever.)

3. and 4. Oh, you Southernmost! Not only were you just a short jaunt away from our hotel--but you leave me salivating of the memories of your fresh tataki and flavorful mahi.

5: And number five is alive! (Okay, lame Short Circuit reference.) BUT the A & B Lobster House is divine. My filet was done medium-rare just the way I like it--and the potatoes: a proof that God loves carbs. And the mussels? They were just as amazing here.

Thank you, Key West, for feeding me!

(images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)

FITD love!!,

xo,

Bran


No comments:

Post a Comment