11/29/2012

FITD: Fancy Pants!

Denim is the probably the mainstay of my wardrobe and my biggest clothing investment.

My personal style tends to lend itself to the conservative, so I opt for tailored, fitted pieces that will last me year after year.

I have found that a quality piece of denim will last me a long time.

And I love my jeans. I mean, I love, love, LOVE my jeans. I recently had to say good-bye to my first-ever pair of Sevens, and that was a sadder occasion than it should have been.

Because I keep my jeans for so long, I try to acquire classic styles so that I'm not stuck with something in my closet that I've worn once and now hate.

Which leads me to the topic of today's post: the fancy pant. Denim trends have just exploded this season: colored, printed, textured, torn, tie-dyed. I found myself having a case of denim envy.

I caved and bought a pair of red pants that I had been coveting. This decision was not made lightly. Could I pull it off? Would I look like a walking stop sign? Would someone say, "Is that...is that... FRODO walking down the street in red pants?"

And you know what...I LOVE them! So much so that I bought another pair in green.




I'm also loving these pieces, but I think that they will have to remain a fantasy.


Dallin Chase Sequin-Pattern Pants




via
                                         



Sold Denim Ikat-Print Skinny Jeans


via

Mother Denim


via

Rich and Skinny



via

7 For All Mankind


via

Joe's Jeans


via

Which ones are your favorites?

FITD love!

xoxo,

Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment