11/28/2012

Silver + Gold + Splash of Color

Hello All!

I'm a sucker for cute packaging--especially around the holidays. It's fun to see what designers are putting out there.  :)

I've come across these lovelies and thought I would share.

Nail Caviar

If you've not yet tried nail caviar, you're in for a real treat. I started using Ciate over the summer, and it's a lot of fun if you're looking to add a festive element to an outfit.

This little gem by Nails, Inc. looks like an absolute blast to try!


Hello Kitty

Not gonna lie...I still have a nostalgic love of all things Hello Kitty. And you know what would make the world complete? A leopard print Hello Kitty Wild Thing Makeup Palette! :) Check out the gold bow! Loves. :)



I'm Too Too Pretty!

What do you get when you cross a ballerina and fabulous perfume and a skull bag? The. Best. Gift. Ever.

I have a dear friend who I know would like this.

Are you Too Too Pretty?



Life Threads: La Prairie

I've been a huge fan of La Prairie for years. I've been using an array of their skin care products since my late 20s, and I'm hoping that with continued use, I will be able to stave off Botox! :)

Doesn't this look just perfect for holiday time? How fun is this?



So, there you have it!  Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment