5/09/2013

Sweet Summer (Picnic) Style

So, today in the mail, I received a most fabulous gift: loot from the Bettie Page store from my cousin, Chrissy.



She (along with the rest of the female contingent in my family) shares the same Bettie Paige obsession. :)

Bettie Paige makes me think of garden parties and picnics: a chance to spread out a blanket, nibble on some fried chicken and potato salad as well as sip on some bubbly.

I thought I would pull together some looks of what inspires me.

Loving the look of the dress and how my shoes match the lining of the fab clutch!


 The clutch: perfect for the dress and shoes!!



One of my very favorite places: hoping to have a picnic here this summer (the latest addition to the backyard).

(images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)

FITD love!

xoxo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment