5/04/2013

Pink Sugar Pretty

Hello My FITD Lovelies!!

I hope y'all have had a wonderful Saturday. :)

If you haven't experienced the Bettie Page clothing store, I wanted to bring it to your attention. I had family in town for a wedding, and we made our way to the Mall of America, where we embraced the awesomeness of Bettie. I ended up with with a fabulous dress with a full circle skirt coupled with a red crinoline.

I would have bought everything I tried on except that my checkbook (and closet) could ill afford it.

Regardless, I thought it would be fun to pull together a Bettie look in my favorite color. :)




1. Who wouldn't like fabulous in this awesome circle skirt?         

2. Coupled with this fab top.

3, Tied together with a pink crinoline.

4. Adorned with these fab Judith Ripka earrings.

5. Coveted heels by Kate.

6. Kept warm in pink.

7. Owned by this feminine clutch.

Sugar kisses!

FITD love!

xo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment