5/15/2014

FITD Style: WOW BAR

I have been enamored with the dry bar concept since 2011. Living in Minnesota, well, sometimes, it just seems like it takes FOREVER for trends to get here.

WOW BAR opened in Edina in 2012. (I was on the email list for months and would check the website daily.) When they finally opened, I booked an appointment immediately. (I also might have cried a little.)

Anyway, if you're not familiar with dry bar: oh it's so fab.

Basically, they do blowouts. And to say Basically and Blowouts minimizes what they do. They are artists. In under an hour, they give you an amazing shampoo and a smashing 'do, which you can keep for days.

Today, I had a second WOW BAR experience. I had an event and wanted to look my best. I was met by Kristen, a lovely young woman, with the most amazing bubbly personality and vision. Sometimes you just meet people with a good spirit and that was her. Some people are just beautiful inside and out

So if you've never had a dry bar experience. Picture it like this: you go into a beautiful place. You have a wonderful shampoo experience. You pick from a Lookbook Menu to discuss your 'do. And  magic simply is magic.. You leave feeling fabulous.

Somehow between the wonderful drop-down blow dryers, and the multiple curling irons, art simply happens.  Whether you choose this on a weekly basis or on a special occasion or just for your, WOW BAR is...WOW.

And that happened to me today.

So, thank you again. I'm honored to mention you in a blog post. You are Framed In The Doorway.




FITD love!!

xoxo,

B

(images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)

No comments:

Post a Comment