5/18/2014

FITD: In The Garden....

After months of living under a blanket of white, we, here, in Minnesota are introduced to a new color. I believe the rest of the world calls it green.

In honor of color and warm temps, let us celebrate my most favorite time of the year: PLANT season!! (Okay, it's really, "I can sit outside season.")

(I hereby declare this day National Planting Day.)

We have had two glorious days--most of which we spent working in the yard

The promise of good weather made me hightail it to the plant place yesterday.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but something overtakes me when I'm in a nursery. I enter a fugue-like state, and suddenly, my cart is full.

And although I begin my planting and don't finish, I still go back to the plant store the next day because I need more colors.

Admittedly, I don't own the greenest of thumbs, but I love when I plant something, and it looks amazing until I forget to water it or an Act of God happens.

But, for now, it looks like this. :)

First Round of Goodness
Fairy Garden: After a Long Winter

How the Gnome Felt About That

Crazy for Geraniums

Ditto

Little Sweetie


Today's Haul

A Patch of Lovely

A Guest From the Fairy Garden

Marigolds: Will They Last?


Hope you've had as much playing in the dirt as I did!!

FITD love!

xoxo,

B

(all images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)






No comments:

Post a Comment