2/07/2013

FITD Yorkshire: Guest Blogger

Happy Thursday, lovelies!

In honor of (upcoming) Valentine's Day, Duchess Elizabeth has asked if she could have her own post on fashion, food, fun, and...boys!

Duchess Elizabeth, thank you so much for sharing your time with us today. Can you tell our FITD readers a little bit about yourself? 

Absolutely! Glad to be here. I'm just over a year old. I enjoy chew toys, rib bones, playing fetch, playing at daycare, and hanging with my Mama and my Man.

Now your Mom tells us you have quite the wardrobe. Can you tell us a little bit about your fashion sense?

Well, I have several sweaters, which are wonderful given the cold weather here. Usually, Mama will put out two sweaters and let me choose. The one I start chewing on is the one she picks. I would say, though, that my favorite fashion tip is using my accessories. When Mama puts on my collar bling/charm, I know I can walk out the door in nothing but my fur and look fabulous. It's all about the details.

Signature color?

Pink, of course!

Where do you get your fashion inspo? 

Mama, Chanel, and Bruiser, from Legally Blonde

Tell us about your diet.

Well, Mama has me on a special dog food designed for me. I DO like my rib bones, though. And carrots and apples for a special treat.

But you have to work for those, right? 

Let's just say that THEY think I'm working for them. I have found that people are so easily manipulated.

How about your skin and hair care?

An excellent question. I would prefer Eau de Squirrel, but Mama is currently bathing me in her Jo Malone and Philosophy bath products. I like the Chewy Chocolate Lollipop because that's the closest to chocolate I'll ever get.

Any special boy dogs in your life? 

Maaaybe

As Valentine's Day approaches, what advice would you give people about finding love? 

Ugh. What a stupid question. Okay, look here's the deal: if there's a toy I want at daycare, I take it. If there's a lap available, I sit in it. If you leave your socks lying around, I cannot be responsible for my actions. I don't mean to be egotistical, but it really is all about me. I think I have a shirt that says that. Does that help?

Um...quite. Finally, what are some misconceptions people have about the Yorkshire?

Thank you for asking! The plight of the Yorkshire is dear to my heart. I may be a little dog, but I am not without some sass--as we speak, I am currently ripping out the throat of my toy, Monkey II. You can only guess what happened to Monkey I. We are not just purse dogs!!  I may wear a bow, but guess who can run faster and jump higher? It's not you.

Any other thoughts?

Dinnertime.

Thank you, Duchess Elizabeth, for your time!

Always :)

Sitting guard and showing off the bow (image via Framed In The Doorway)


FITD love!!

xo,

B and DE






No comments:

Post a Comment