3/29/2013

Light and Shadow

Hello my lovelies!

I hope this post finds everyone well and thriving. I still have more Key West updates, but I thought I would share something with y'all that I'm super excited about. I signed up to take a painting class! ME!!

It starts Monday, and I cannot wait. It deals with acrylics, and I had an amazing conversation on the phone today with the artist who teaches the class. I've been gathering ideas for inspiration and thought I would share some photos here.

The sun was casting shadows on the wall from one of our plants while it was setting, and I couldn't resist capturing some images.
Although I think of myself as creative, I don't necessarily think of myself as artistic. I love doing crafty stuff. I love colors. I love fashion and pulling things together, but I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag.

I love being able to reach out of my comfort zone and try something new.

My pics for what they are!

And who knows? I may get some fairy garden inspiration!














(images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)

Can't wait to share more!!

FITD love,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment