3/06/2013

Instagram = Insta-goodness

So, I'm behind the curve on the whole Instagram thing--although I have an account, I rarely use it--focusing my picture-taking time either onto Facebook or this blog. And I just don't feel that my phone has the best camera feature.

Just recently, however, I have discovered the joy in being able to create some really neat images of some of the memories that mean a lot to me.

I'm not a talented picture-take (like so many of my friends are), but I thought it would be fun to share some images. 

My Beloved sent me these roses on Valentine's Day last year: lush and vivid.

Valentine's Day 2012

We have lilies that surround a big rock in our front yard. This blossom is a reminder that spring is around the corner!

Hurry!


I posted this pic in another blog entry, but I love it so much I thought I would share it again. The green reflected in the glass is just breathtaking--a lovely trip with my Beloved. AND I'm getting all kinds of happy looking at those almonds and olives! :)

Sonoma

Like the previous image, I have already posted these images, but had such fun combining then in a tool called Diptic. (It is available via the Apple Store and Google Play.) The image of the leaf is my favorite because when I saw it, the contrast of the color against the ground was so great that I had to get a picture. I love fall colors.

Fall 2012

NOLA: Girls weekend! I am lucky enough to have an amazing group of girlfriends! Although we are far away from each other, we manage to hit New Orleans for a long weekend (about) every year. I snapped this pic at the Gazebo Cafe before we headed off to do some damage at French Market.

NOLA!

I took this two weeks ago--my Beloved and I went to Floyd's for lunch, a local watering-hole, where they serve a Bloody Mary called the Happy Meal: celery, shrimp, cheese, olives, beef jerky, and a banana pepper.


Happy Meal

And...finally, winter: A season that I am happy to say farewell to! I do love this pic, however. :) Taken from our 2012 adventure to the Christmas tree farm.

Christmas 2012

Just a few good memories. :) Hope you are making plenty of your own.

FITD love!

xo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment