3/30/2013

FITD: Prelude

I love the Befores.

The anticipation.


The hope of something wonderful to follow.

The possibilities.

Possibilities are what I like best. Who knows what could happen?

In signing up for this painting course, I feel like I am creating a Possible--even if it's just for me.

After scurrying around today for paint supplies, I rushed home to try them out:

  • Brushes
  • Tiny canvas
  • Paints

Initially, I joked about this piece being called "Practice" (which is really no joke) or "The Plight of the Peep." (Okay, that still really cracks me up. A lot. As in: I love Peeps so much that I will hoard them until S'more Season starts again.)

But as I am looking at what I did: I made this. And that's pretty cool.

And...so my new name is "Prelude."

A hope to many beginnings.





(images courtesy of Framed In The Doorway)

No comments:

Post a Comment