3/08/2013

Springtime: Bath Salts

Since Christmas, I have not done much in the way of crafting.

I thought about doing some special crafty gifts for Valentine's Day, but sometimes life gets in the way, and I simply did not have the energy for it.

Recently, I had a friend ask me for some additional bath salts, so I thought it would be fun to make spring-themed ones for both her and her mom.

I used charms and ribbon puirchased at Michael's as well as a leftover mini-mason jar.

I thought it would be fun to layer the salts in pastel green and white with a hint of pink at the top.

Enjoy! :)






Oh--and in honor of my upcoming fairy garden, a friend at work bought be my first fairy figurine! People are just so thoughtful.



Happy Friday!!!

FITD love!

xo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment