1/16/2013

FITD: French Style

When I think of FITD style, I think of all things French. I was--and continue--to remain a huge Francophile, and growing up, I magically hoped I would speak fluent French and turn into a Parisian woman.

At age eight, I decided that the key to learning French was to go to the library and check out a French-English dictionary and memorize the words. It would be another few years before I would take my first French class.

As an awkward teenager, I devoured Seventeen magazine scouring articles on French style.

As an adult: what inspires me--especially when I'm feeling "less than" and not myself.

 Remind myself to keep my space simple.

via
 Appreciate the grace and beauty of little things.

via

Nourish my body: simple recipes with fresh ingredients.

via  

Enjoy my beautiful pieces of china, silver, and crystal: each day is special.

via

Treat my skin gently.

via

Love what I wear. Wear what I love: tailored, classic pieces.

via
And to remember: Fashion fades, only style remains the same.

via

Finally: red lipstick doesn't fix all, but it helps. :)

via
FITD love!

xoxo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment