1/23/2013

FITD: Wednesday Addendum

I had the most wonderful moment in my day today. A true FITD moment, if you will.

Today, when I arrived home from work, I noticed that there was a package in the mail addressed to me.

My first thought: "Oh, boy! It's a package in the mail addressed to ME!!" (Because I apparently, I am still a ten-year old at heart.)

My second thought: "Did I order something online and forget about it?"

When I opened the package, I discovered a beautiful scarf and sachet and bracelet from a friend of my Mom's. We are friends on Facebook and had been in touch regarding our mutual interest in crafts, and she had asked for my address.

To be the recipient of such generosity...I'll be honest and say that I have a lump in my throat.

To say thank you is not enough. 

To my Mom's Dear Friend, D: thank you!! The loving gesture is something my Mom would do, and it put such a smile on my face.





(images via Framed In The Doorway)

XOXOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment