1/11/2013

State of Grace: The Art of the Thank You 2013

One thing I would like to be better about this year is responding to gifts and nice gestures with handwritten thank you notes.

Certainly, it was a practice I grew up with. "You need to start on your thank you notes," was an oft-repeated phrase by my mother. To her, a measure (and grace) of a lady was in her ability to write a timely, thoughtful thank you note--a true FITD concept.

And, yet, over the past couple of years, it has been sometimes easier to respond with an email, Facebook message, or phone call. Or, regrettably, not at all.

I am ending that.

A hobby my mom and I shared was collecting different kinds of paper goods and crafts

A heavy cardstock or a nice, heavyweight linen paper brings me an enormous amount of joy, and as I look forward to 2013, I'm wondering what papers I can add to my collection.

What do you think of these? :)


Classic Crane: Paper

Classic Crane: Envelope
Ladybug Love
Fun and Fetching




FITD and lady-like love!

xoxo,

Bran






No comments:

Post a Comment